I've also been continuing work on the Rapunzel Beanies (pattern by The Sheepish Hooker). I'm trying to do a variety so I can have enough pics and practice to start selling them. When last we left you, I had completed one without the flowers. Here are some pics of that one with flowers completed and the red one I finished. Currently in progress is a brown one (I don't have pics quite yet) and once that's done, I can take pics and get this bad girl listed. :o)
My only other accomplishment this week was destashing my yarn stash. There's an album on our facebook page with yarn for sale if you're a fellow yarn lover like myself. 100% of the proceeds after paypal fees and shipping is going to the American Cancer Society!
That's it for us! We'll be making more squares and finishing up the Rapunzel beanies this week. After that, I think I'll be trying a chicken hat from a new pattern!