Wednesday, March 7, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday



I have some fun items that are currently Works In Progress!

1st, we cover the items I have done, but will be making a lot more of before our Relay for Life event in July! These Playin' Hooky Discs are AWESOME! They really fly and they really don't hurt if you get hit by one. We're anxiously awaiting the warmer weather to try them outside, as they fly so well, it will be fun to see how far they can go. Our walls keep getting in the way!

Next up we have the Crocodile Stitch Boots by Lianka of Bonita Patterns! I've finished the right boot, and half way done with the left. I love this pattern! Easy to follow and so cute and classy when finished!

And last, but certainly not least as far as my youngest daughter is concerned, is the Rapunzel Crochet Dress Up Beanie pattern by The Sheepish Hooker. This beanie is complete except for the 20+ flowers I still need to make and attach. She is excited to wear this to Disneyland when we go this fall and I am having a hard time keeping it off her head! She even wanted to wear it to kindergarten this morning! I made the 4+ size which she will definitely be able to grow into (and she's 6yo). It's large enough an adult could wear it if I made the braids longer. In fact my 15yo had it on her head so I could braid it! LOL

That's it from here. I hope to make a Leprechaun Ski Beanie this week and we'll see where else the week takes me! Until next time!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those boots are super cute! And so is that hair!! Great job!

Kristine Mullen said...

Great job on the hair. My girls would love that! Thanks for sharing on my WIP Wednesday.