Wednesday, February 1, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday



Latest heart count: 22! Almost half way done. Click on the pic for pattern. :o)

Here are a few other projects that were finished this week:
Slouch Boot Slippers
Pattern by Mamachee


T-Shirt yarn beach bag. 
This was an experiment with a pattern that called for cotton yarn. It took 10 XXL men's t-shirts to complete and ended up being huge! It's very cool, but I'll stick to the cotton yarn next time. LOL
Pattern by Micah Makes


Another It's a Hoot Owl hat listed on Etsy. This one is an adult size done in Caron Simply Soft Autumn Red. Click on the pic to go to the listing.
Pattern by The Hook Hound.

This week will be mostly catching up on those hearts! Also cleaning the craft room. And last, but not least, trying to decide what project(s) I want to take with me on my vacation.


No comments: