Wednesday, January 11, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday





I was scoping out some blogs and came across Ambassador Crochet. Awesome! Anyway, she had what I think is a super idea, especially for us crafters...Work In Progress Wednesday. So because one of my goals for 2012 is to blog more often and I always have something on a crochet hook in progress, I thought I'd make this a weekly blog post.

(Click on picture for pattern)

Today and for quite a few days in the near future, I'm putting together these crocheted hearts for 2 of my children's classrooms for their Valentine's Day parties. 50 hearts total. 3 done, only 47 more to go. :o) They are quick and easy, but of course I'm doing them in my spare time after I crochet something for the shop.





Owls are the current theme for the etsy shop. I am trying to finish a hat a day. I've stocked up on a variety of colors and am having fun with this awesome It's A Hoot Owl pattern from The Hook Hound on Etsy.

That's what's in progress here. Check back next week to see how far I've gotten in my heart crochet-a-thon and to see what's being made for our Etsy shop!


No comments: