Friday, September 2, 2011

Thursday Thank You - Bonita Patterns

Yes, I know it's Friday. I'm a day behind. Actually, I'm a week and a day behind on this special thank you! As some of you may have seen, I've been working on wrist warmers with a special stitch called a Crocodile Stitch. I bought 3 patterns from a wonderful woman named Lianka who owns Bonita Patterns on etsy. She has been so supportive not only in answering questions which may come up, but she also donated a few patterns for me to add even more variety to the shop...you lucky people! 

Here are a few items I've made with her patterns:


Soon to be added in addition to the gauntlets and hood, are wrist warmers, leg warmers and the cutest crocodile stitch earflap hat for babies!

If you crochet and want some fun, gorgeous patterns, please check out Bonita Patterns!

THANK YOU, LIANKA!

No comments: