Saturday, April 16, 2011

~Special Thank You - Crafty Staci~

Staci from Crafty Staci has generously donated this beautiful coffee cup sleeve to our Relay Gift Baskets! It's reversible with a breast cancer awareness fabric on one side and heart shaped apples on the other. Extremely well made and gorgeous!

I "met" Staci just a few days ago while perusing blogs. I came across her blog post: Mike and Holly Kellogg and was moved by her desire to help her friends in their difficult time of need and helped as I could by promoting her cause on our facebook page and on our Shopping to Make a Difference page. For the months of April and May, she is donating 100% of the profits from her etsy shop to the Mike and Holly Kellogg Fund. Staci, in what I can tell is a very generous spirit, read our blog and asked if she could help us by donating one of her items.

Let's all help Staci, help Mike and Holly! Please visit her etsy shop and buy, buy, buy! I know I'm going to buy one of her lens cap pockets (I'm always losing mine!). Mother's Day is coming up and her coffee cup sleeves would make a perfect gift and your purchase would help someone in need! Shopping doesn't get any better than that!



Thank you, Staci!

No comments: