Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a Major Award! I won it!

Forgive the lame reference to A Christmas Story, but I couldn't resist and I've always loved that lamp!

Anyway, Crafty Staci was kind enough to award us with this Versatile Blog Award yesterday!


There are a few easy rules that go along with the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
Give this award to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!

So Rule #1: THANK YOU CRAFTY STACI!!!

Rule #2: Seven things about myself
1. I never stay on any one craft project for very long. I'm always trying something new.
2. I love Sudoku and Logic puzzles. In fact, I have a 3D Sudoku puzzle book I'm currently working on. I also work my puzzles in pen. Drives my friends batty!
3. I have 4 children ages 15 - 5
4. I got married at the ripe old age of 18
5. I'm a cat person, not a dog person
6. I love fundraising for Relay for Life!
7. I've survived a plane crash

That is a nice eclectic mix of info, I think. :o)

Rule #3: 15 blogs I've recently discovered:

Enjoy visiting these blogs and maybe find a new one or two. :o)

No comments: