Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Special Thank You - Jewels for Hope

Sandy from Jewels for Hope contacted me after she found out about our fundraising efforts and asked if she could make a necklace for us. I, of course, said yes and when I came home from vacation it was awaiting me. It is GORGEOUS and it blows my mind to think it was handmade just for us!!! This necklace is going to be entered into the silent auction at our Relay event on Saturday. I may have to bid on it myself!


The necklace consists of Swarovski blue and pink crystals, Swarovski pearls, Freshwater Pearls and Crystal Pearls. Half of it is wire wrapped and it is truly stunning! My pictures on a cloudy day do not do it justice!

In addition to visiting her shop, you can find out more about Sandy and Jewels for Hope on facebook and on her blog.

THANK YOU, SANDY!!!

No comments: